Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Baby Kyler ♥

Hello everyone!

My name is Kyler Tan. I'm a boy! I was borned on 1st May! Today I'm gonna spam you all with all my pictures from the day I was born.



The day I came back home from hospital. I was 3 days old! Lots of people came to visit today, one of them my kpo auntie Alicia







That's great grandma feeding me milk milk



Oooohhhhhh~~



Gu gu bringing me for checkup early in the morning 7.30am..... in exchange for a breakfast from my father. No lah I know she loves me too :)










Great grandma say full-month must shave head :(








Why am I so chubby???? Just like my auntie Alicia



She's so mean to take my crying photo :'(






I have LOTS of expressions even as a baby!





Mummy's bringing me to some wedding, I think



There! That's my pretty mummy & not-so-handsome daddy!



She always dresses me up like a weirdo~~



Bumblebee! Imma imma bumblebee~~



Then it's angry bird



Then it's doraemon! I don't wanna be hello kitty next!!!



Hehheh! I completed 42km!!



Look at me! I have teeth now!



Mummy says she love my laughter. Who doesn't right!



Sometimes I think she's a little siao..



Agree??




But most of the times I love having crazy fun with her!





I also have a little crazy auntie Shallon. One day while I was showering she barged in & took photos of me like a paparazzi! Luckily she has the decency to censor my... *ahem*... private bits.





This is how I am now! All grown up! Well not quite. Cute right?? Of cos, I have the Tan family's genes :p




I'll be one yr old next month!
Wee~~~~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails