Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Simplicity

Sometimes I really think... why is the world we live in so complicated? Relationships between people, politics, mind games, corruption etc. etc. It actually all boils down to one thing: People. Why can't this world be more simple? At least in MY world, I want it to be simple.


I can live with simple food, simple clothes, & a normal lifestyle. It's probably hard to believe but I've grown out of all that. Don't need all the lavish dinners nor branded bags now.. still do use my old ones but have no urge to own new ones anymore. I can be vv happy eating potato porridge for lunch everyday. It's my fav actually. Buying a bag for the first time in 18mths, even a multi-purpose longchamp can make me happier than a YSL.


It's not that I don't have high expectations in life. It's just that, I rather want a simplier, happier life.


Just like this moment. I like this gif of myself cos I see the innocence in me I rarely see. Free of troubles, just happy being myself.






You get away from negative things that make you unhappy, & be more in touch with things that make you happy. What's so complex about this?


Maybe there is simplicity in some third-world countries. I just have to get out of this complicatied urban country we live in.

2 comments:

Lin Rongxiang said...

I did a fanpage for u weeks ago (see my URL link beside my name).. yet recently I keep walking in and out of hospital hanging out with missies.. I found greater heroine(s) on par with grandmothers-who-cook-my-favourite-dishes; should I keep your fanpage? Very simple question, so simple that the question is already the answer.. still i reckon i consult u since u were the inspiration to begin with, la! :)

Anonymous said...

But you still look cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails