Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Instagram ♥

Everytime I logged in to blogger I get a little surprise to see new comments from you lovely ppl :) Neglected this blog for over a year I expect it to be dead by now. So, I'm feeling a lil narcissistic today I'm gonna bombard you guys with my instagram photos ^^


Follow me @aliciatanxt 






I remember the exact date I created instagram- 9th May 2012. It was the 1st outing with my TMG & we booked a night at MBS but it was raining so we were forced to stay indoors. Out of boredom I could only play with my phone. That's the very first photo I posted on top :)






Look! Early in the morning they bomb my whatsapp











Filter




Muahahaha! Random photo: Evidence of me accidentally shredding my colleague's iphone charger







Mink (sorry for the unoriginal captions it's 5am now & I'm lazy to think :x)









Didn't wanna post my holiday pics, but since I took a few using instagram I shall just post a few





OH HI DAVID!



Hunk hunk ;)












OH HOW I LOVE these 2 girls! ♥ When you put us 3 together, something hilarious/embarrassing CONFIRM gonna happen, like an extended joke



BFF & I wearing blue out for dinner, without the other knowing!
(p.s we don't know the girl behind)










My colleague sok sok!



Love this photo! You have no idea what a 70cent macdonald ice-cream can do to me. This is 100x better than Magnum!




Another 2 of my fav girls on lim's 21st



Ok the lazy side of me nua-ing in Kexin's crib




MOJOJOJOJOJO!










Exit interview before officially quitting the bank







My darlings were so kind to acc me to buy deco for my bdae.

The pic below is one taken on that day with cute specs bought from BKK




♥ ♥ ♥



Floral for Mink



Once again, some holiday pics..
















Filter, then Mink (ARGHH how unoriginal can I get!)





My attire for steamboat: light makeup, leggings, sneakers, loose tee (to cover soon-to-be-bulging tummy) Sometimes I just love dressing casually like this





Out with Wendy & the guys! This was just 2 weeks ago. Haven't met them in more than 6 months or more can you imagine. Haha I made them wait for me to makeup for about 20min :/




The next day... I made it a point not to make them wait again, so this time I prepared early & was ON THE DOT. But Junming & Wendy's brother end up making me wait for an hr!!

I got soooo bored I started playing with instagram. Just this photo alone I created 3 filters lol! But the funny thing is I wasn't mad! I remember exactly how I felt when I'm punctual & someone made me wait, I remember becoming fuming mad like literally ON FIRE, that's how terrible my patience is. But strangely I was as cool as a cucumber this time. Hmmmm.




This is my lazy outfit




Ok shall end with a pic of my grown up nephew Kyler that's taken on Sunday. Time passes too fast!



My instagram are random pics of EVERYTHING, so there's really just a few of my own pics (maybe 1:5?) I might just post my food pics in the next entry, they're making me salivate! 


NOW GO! @aliciatanxt


Been wanting to write down some heartfelt words but kept procrastinating. Ahhh anyway September is here! Events-packed month, really. I already have a feeling it's gonna be a good good month ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, since you have left your bank job, can we know what are you doing in life now? :)

Alicia said...

Sure! Just stay tuned :)

Anonymous said...

(to cover soon-to-be-bulging tummy)........I missed that the first time thru, and what is causing that?

Alicia said...

@anony 2.25: Steamboat, what else? Didn't I mentioned steamboat in that pic? I can eat alot & my tummy will bulge

Anonymous said...

Well, that's OK. If you were having a baby then I'd be missing out on seeing the world with you and your camera. Wait a few years before you settle down cause then I won’t have you and food to look at when I'm here at work wishing you were taking me somewhere new. You'll notice, I said you first and then food. But now I have to think on this. Is it that you look good and the food looks good or you look good and that makes the food look good. Hummm?

Related Posts with Thumbnails