Nuffnang

Monday, December 31, 2012

Merry merry Christmas

MERRY XMAS!!!


How did you guys spend your Christmas? Mine was splendid :)
1st xmas I spent abroad, but it was... the best xmas I've had.



If you all dunno yet, my favourite favourite festive season is Christmas. I loveeeee Christmas, so just by listening to xmas songs, looking these xmas decorations/ornaments around Orchard Road can lit me up like a child.







Spent my xmas in Cambodia, where I want to be. I came back on the 26th & the next day, I received a phone call from a cambodia number! I immediately knew it was one of the kids cos I gave them all my SG num. I was so happy! Grinning nonstop. After about 5min of talk time, we switched to Skype.


Look at them!







Cute Kakada above. Parents in Cambodia like to name their children after their birth month. Kakada translate to July. Which means we share the same birth month! :)


And that's a funny photo of Sila below. Sila is one of my favourite students. He is a very smart, pleasant & lovable boy! Really. V inquisitive and willing to learn, pick up things fast, like me! :) He will grow up to be a very fine young man, I'm certain of that.







Thereafter, they've been calling me everyday! Hahaha I should have regular Skype sessions with them & hopefully my Khmer will improve leaps & bounds.






















Merry Christmas.











2012 had been a good year for me. Forged lotsa friendships, volunteered, traveled alone, did things I never would've done, grew sensible, been to BKK twice, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, London, Phuket twice, Cambodia twice, celebrated Christmas with the people I most wanted to spend with, & the last day of the year I'm gonna spend it in SG.










Hope your hearts will be filled with love & joy :) Get off your computer chairs & emails for the work-obsessed, relax! Appreciate everything around you. Laugh with your family, listen to music, feel the love! There are so many more important things in life.


Wishing you all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to say that you and those legs in that red dress are my Christmas present. I didn't even look for any food pics this time.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
losing a few months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?
my site > article directory

Anonymous said...

Whasup with no updates, no traveling or no food pics? Is life that fast or that slow?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, great pic at the top. Very cute. Is that new or old?

Related Posts with Thumbnails